Dining Reservations for more than one cabin....

lastlook

When the dining reservations for Manfredi's and The Chef's Table open up to us, can I make the reservation for our cabin as well as my sister and her husband's cabin since we will be dining together and will want a table for 4?

Just back from the Sea on Viking Homelands cruise. It was fantastic-- beautiful ship, excellent entertainment, great food and the friendliest and most helpful staff I have encountered on 13 cruises over 20 years.

We had two couples in 2 cabins and we each booked a table for 2 at the same reservation time of 6:30 pm. When we got to the ship we contacted the maitre d' for Manfredi's and the Chef's Table restaurants and they told us to just show up together at our assigned times and they would put us at a table for four. They can rearrange table configurations quite easily. It worked out perfectly and we were even able to add another reservation in Manfredi's for later in the cruise when we stopped the maitre d' for Manfredi's in the cafe where he was working at lunchtime and asked him about getting another reservation. He did it immediately over his cell phone. Like I said, real helpful staff.

When the dining reservations for Manfredi's and The Chef's Table open up to us, can I make the reservation for our cabin as well as my sister and her husband's cabin since we will be dining together and will want a table for 4?

When you book online you and your sister both book "table sharing". Call Viking and have them link both cruise and dining reservations.

When you book online you and your sister both book "table sharing". Call Viking and have them link both cruise and dining reservations.

Thanks very much for this information. (My sister was hoping that I could just make the one reservation for all of us so that she would not have to bother with it.) We will follow your advice and link our bookings if they aren't already linked.