RCC Afternoon Excursions

robcassell

I am so annoyed. I want the Dolphin Swim and Snorkel adventure @ 7:30AM. It says it last 3.5 hours which makes it end at 11AM. I have checked and there is probably 1 or 2 afternoon excursions. That is really obnoxious. Why do they do it? Any suggestions of why Royal Caribbean does this, and what should I plan on doing for the afternoon. I wanted to do the Passion Island Escape but that is at 11AM. I just think it is stupid/silly that they would make all the excursions in the morning, I mean come ON. Am I missing something here?

I am so annoyed. I want the Dolphin Swim and Snorkel adventure @ 7:30AM. It says it last 3.5 hours which makes it end at 11AM. I have checked and there is probably 1 or 2 afternoon excursions. That is really obnoxious. Why do they do it? Any suggestions of why Royal Caribbean does this, and what should I plan on doing for the afternoon. I wanted to do the Passion Island Escape but that is at 11AM. I just think it is stupid/silly that they would make all the excursions in the morning, I mean come ON. Am I missing something here?

Don't take this the wrong way but I think you missed the fact that a hurrican devestated cozumel. I know you are not going till February but at this point you may want to explore other options.

Most people on a cruise only do one excursion.. then head backto the ship to get ready for dinner.

After your tour with the dolphins you can always go back to the ship where they drop you off then catch a cab and go yourself. Be watching the time as the ship will leave without you.

Also find out what time the island time is compared to ships time. sometimes there is an hour difference

Well I guess my point is that RC offers you something like a Beach Party or Party Cruise at 8 or 9am. I know some people would be all about it, but the majority would like options, say offer it at different times like 9am and 1pm. Not just once in the morning.

If anyone knows of afternoon cruise sponsored events let me know

How soon are you going?

:confused: The island has nearly been wiped off the face of the earth in the last 2 days! I would wager Passion Island is no longer an option.:rolleyes:

Going end of February....the island has been wiped out?
You need to read a few threads around the boards. Not to sound harsh, but where do you live? It's been all over every news channel around. In the last few days Hurricane Wilma has devastated Cozumel, the park with the dolphins is gone, one of the cruise ship piers is gone, another damaged, haven't really heard on the third. It is unlikely that cruise ships will be able to stop here anytime in the near future. Concerns right now are to find out that all are safe, and how they will even be able to get supplies & food to the island.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=243914&page=5

http://dive.scubadiving.com/members/photogalleries.php?s=8185

all I can say is WOW.. KAthy-- thanks for putting the link up. I dont think that we will be going there in February.

From reading the net I see that cruise lines are substituting cozumel for Costa Maya. Now I have been to cozumel with 8-10 ships. How the heck do they fit that many ships in costa maya?

I am hoping to do Roatann,

Archived