MSC Divina Yacht Club Topsail and Children

makuk

Hi, this is my first post here and I think I have just made a big mistake in booking 3x YC1 cabins on the MSC Divina in the Yacht club, the reason is that 6 of us are going and I am taking my 2x children with me aged: 16 and 18 and I am really hoping that they will be allowed in the Topsail bar with the adults!

If they can't then it's going to be very early nights for me every night!

Can anyone confirm if they are or are not allowed in the Topsail bar.

Thank you for your help.

Yes, any guest of the YC is allowed in the Topsail lounge. Many children of all ages where in the Topsail lounge our last cruise on the Divina. My 14 year old will be with us in the Topsail lounge in two weeks. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We just got back last Saturday and our 16 year old was with us almost every night in the top sail lounge! She would get frozen mocha latte from the bartender .. Which by the way is awesome!! Loll for Alex!!

We just got back last Saturday and our 16 year old was with us almost every night in the top sail lounge! She would get frozen mocha latte from the bartender .. Which by the way is awesome!! Loll for Alex!!

Hi Roy,

I hear Alex is awesome (Topsail Bartender). Is this who you are speaking of? Do you know if he'll still be there in 2 weeks?

TIA,

Michelle

Hi Roy,

I hear Alex is awesome (Topsail Bartender). Is this who you are speaking of? Do you know if he'll still be there in 2 weeks?

TIA,

Michelle

Yes Alex in topsail is who I am referring too! He told us he was on a 9 month contract, but he didn't say when he was scheduled to be done though

Hi, this is my first post here and I think I have just made a big mistake in booking 3x YC1 cabins on the MSC Divina in the Yacht club, the reason is that 6 of us are going and I am taking my 2x children with me aged: 16 and 18 and I am really hoping that they will be allowed in the Topsail bar with the adults!

If they can't then it's going to be very early nights for me every night!

Can anyone confirm if they are or are not allowed in the Topsail bar.

Thank you for your help.

That will be no problem at all.