Magic 18-25 June cruise review

Looking forward to the review...have a great cruise! We are on the Magic next March.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are on the Magic March 18-25, 2017! Our 25th wedding anniversary, first ever cruise!

sorry for the delay we drove down and back Wisconsin just got back.

I did not get the kids club schedule

Embarkation day- We ate at the Steakhouse group of 8 4 adults and 4 kids really really good well worth the money. There were other family's also dinning there with their kids and it was very peaceful. I remember reading something on here about they should not let kids eat there. Well my experience i did not see or hear kids acting a fool.

First Sea Day - Ate at "GUY's" BBQ place very good and only waited like 10 minutes in line if that. They only serve on schedule sea days from 1200-230.

Most of the day was picture taking and relaxing on the Serenity deck which was not crowded at all.

Cozumel- We booked the all inclusive Mr Sanchos Beach Club. Well worth the money Gabby was our waiter he was very very good always around when we needed something. The kids also enjoyed the time there. I will go back if i visit Cozumel again. Taxi cost $32 for one way for a group 8.

Belize- Did not book an excursion so I did not get to enjoy Belize to the fullest just walked around in downtown not the best place for kids its pretty bad. Not trying to say anything bad about the country but just being honest. I highly recommend booking an excursion....

Mahogany Bay- Just chilled at the beach right by the ship like a 5 - 10 minute walk. Very Very Very beautiful. We ate the jerk chicken on my god it was so so so good. I recommend trying it. If you like to snorkel this is a very good spot lots to see. I recommend booking the excursion through carnival $39.00 includes (snorkel, clam-shell and swimming mat) for the whole day. I did reserve a private tour with "VICTOR" but did not go change of plans. I did hear they do wonderful tours also

Costa Maya- Was not safe to pull in. I was okay with that safety of the passengers, crew and ship first. We did receive OBC for port fees and tax :)

2nd Sea Day- same as before

Most of the day was picture taking and relaxing on the Serenity deck. I did try the ropes course it was pretty fun.

Debarkation day- went very very smooth I was zone 1 for debarkation so got right off the ship by 8am ish.

Overall it was an amazing cruise on the Magic. Very clean. Staff was very very friendly. No long lines at all. (perfect timing?)

please fell free to ask questions i know its a small review.