Guys BBQ on the Magic

no1volman

I've read that it's only open on sea days for a few hours. But does anyone know if it's open the day you board the ship? I mean that's technically a sea day isn't it? We have FTTF and that would be the perfect opportunity to get it before it gets too crowded.

No. It is only open on Day 2 and Day 7, which are sea days. The food is pretty good. The line is long at noon, but not as long after 1:00. The restaurant is only open for a few hours. There are no drinks served nearby, so either stop by buffet to get a drink or purchase one from the bar nearby.

Just off magic. It was opened in day two and day six from noon to 2:30. There was soda and other drinks offered at the exit of the area where they served it. It's really good and worth waiting for. Enjoy!

I've read that it's only open on sea days for a few hours. But does anyone know if it's open the day you board the ship? I mean that's technically a sea day isn't it? We have FTTF and that would be the perfect opportunity to get it before it gets too crowded.

I think that technically any day that the ship is tied up it's a port day and a sea day is when you are at sea! :D:D:D

Day 1 is definitely not a sea day, you are tied up to a dock. It would be wonderful if it was open then though.