Your Favorite "Martini Bar" Drink(s)?

need2cruisesoon

I assume the blue martini referred to above is the blue CURAÇAO martini. I like that one very much, as well as a Cosmo and appletini. I have had French martinis on land and they are very good. Does anyone know if they make it on the ship? Just booked our winter 2017 cruise on the Eclipse.

On year on Eclipse I had the most refreshing cucumber martini. The very next year on Eclipse I ordered the same cucumber martini again. It was just awful, too sweet and artifically flavored. I couldn't finish it. Fortunately I recently found a wonderful recipe for a cucumber-basil martini in Southern Living Magazine.

We must have been very lucky on our Constellation Feb cruise. We had Putu and Peter and Tada. Wow it was a rocking place. They all did a magnificent job. As far as what are our favorite martinis. I think my wife tried them all but liked the Key Lime martini with graham cracker crumbs on edge, like the Blue Hawaiian she created, any of them with chocolate.

The flair bartenders amaze me still. I can't even make 1 martini without spilling and they make 10 plus at a time.it is simply an incredible show.

If you want to see something incredible on your cruise head to Martini bar when they make 10 at a time.

Enjoy your cruise....

HAppy Sailing!!!