Pride ship question

I was wondering if anyone has been on the pride in the recent months since the updates and can tell me if they have new tvs in the room or still the ild and bulky ones? I have seen conflicting pictures and videos of this!

All staterooms have not been outfitted with flat screen TVs. They replace the TV as needed. The update did not include staterooms for the most part. We love the Pride, enjoy you cruise!

I was wondering if anyone has been on the pride in the recent months since the updates and can tell me if they have new tvs in the room or still the ild and bulky ones? I have seen conflicting pictures and videos of this!

Why? They show the same channels:confused:

Just off the Pride on Sunday.

We were in 4228 and both tvs were the new flat screens. Friends were in 4230 and they also had the flat screen.

My Pride cruise March of 2015, cabin 4178 had the small flat screen. Even though, I don't want that much TV on the ship, to me me it's a nice little thing. Makes room feel more modern, and that they are updating things.

We sailed Pride in May with our grown sons and their lovely ladies. We were in balcony cabin 7220 and had an old tube TV, our youngest son was in balcony cabin 7224 and had a flat screen TV while our oldest son was in balcony cabin 7264 and had a flat screen.