Wowser !!!!

Just back from my maiden cruise and completely blown away !!

Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean) was beyond my wildest dreams and i'd just like to thank all you guys out there who responded to my (sometimes simplistic) pre-cruise questions.

It certainly enhanced the voyage no end and if i can reciprocate in any way i'd only be too glad to impart my experiences.

Best Wishes

:)

Carnival Glory (Eastern Caribbean) was beyond my wildest dreams and i'd just like to thank all you guys out there who responded to my (sometimes simplistic) pre-cruise questions.

It certainly enhanced the voyage no end and if i can reciprocate in any way i'd only be too glad to impart my experiences.

Best Wishes

Glad you had a great time! Cruising is addictive and each one is a new adventure.

Great to hear you had a great time!!!

Sadly positive threads like this don't get the attention they deserve!

Now if you said something negative, like the knives were facing the wrong way and ruined my cruise... the battle lines would be drawn.

Again, GREAT to hear you had a great time!

Glory was our 1st ship back in 2005. We sailed on her again as a b2b in 2008 and have another cruise booked on her, again a b2b, for next year.

She was the ship that got us hooked on cruising and this was the first place that convinced us that cruising was for us.

Welcome to a very healthy addiction.

We had our first cruise in May 2016 on the Magic. We enjoyed it so much that we've already booked 2 more. One on the Pride and one on the Sunshine. We can't wait.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Happy to hear you enjoyed your cruise! We've sailed on the Glory a couple of times and had a grand trip each time. I too would love to meet you on a cruise and have a chat. We've been to Swansea and that area several times. Have friends in Llantwit Major that we visit when we can but it's been several years now.

Iechyd da! :)

Best Wishes

Great now you are hooked like the rest of us.

Glad to hear you had such a great trip! I'm getting ready to sail on Glory in 5 days!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app[/quote

I am going too

Hope you fine me fun if we meet some on this thread think I am not fun when i point out facts... But don't worry they blocked me LOL

Glory 5 days Fantasy in 14