Uber to Port of Miami

musik07

Hello,

We are staying overnight in Miami Friday night at the YVE pre-cruise on the MSC Davina. I have used Uber before in Philadelphia, however never while traveling so I have never dealt with luggage, or traveling when I don't have a specific address. Do I just put in the YVE to Port of Miami and give the driver the exact address when they arrive, or is there an exact address that I do not know of ? Also do I need to specify luggage somewhere in the app? There is just two of us and we will each have a suitcase and a carry-on. I have an uber credit to use so I wouldn't mind doing that instead of paying a taxi! Thanks so much!

You can enter the POM address: 1015 N America Way, Miami or just tell the driver and he'll know where to go. Pick-up location should pop-up automatically on your phone based upon your location.

Two passengers plus two bags should be okay for the standard UberX -- if you packed like my wife I would suggest Uber XL :o

We won't be over packed! Just one suitcase and one carry one each. I won't even be bringing a personal item since I have a foot in a walking cast and the less I can be lugging the better. Now just to get my mom to Uber for the first time!