Thassalotherapy pool

espmass

I remember the thassalotherapy pool from my last cruise on the Constellation and I remember how I loved it. What I can't for the life of me remember is if it's enclosed in such a way that it will be usable in colder weather. I know the water is warm but is the air in the pool area heated other than by the sun? Since we sail 11/10 from NJ the weather is likely to be cool the first day befgore we get down towards the Carolinas and Florida. Thanks.

I recently returned from Constellation Transatlantic voyage and loved the T-pool. I do have one recommendation.....take an old bathing suit that you don't care too much about. The water in the hot tubs and T-pool feel great but really destroy bathing suits. I started with a hot pink and yellow striped suit and ended with a pale washed out pink and white one. I also witnessed many men throwing away their suits at the end of the trip because they were so bad. The salt and chemicals really work fast on the destruction process.

I also witnessed many men throwing away their suits at the end of the trip because they were so bad. The salt and chemicals really work fast on the destruction process.

I hope that was men who were wearing Speedos that should not have been and they purchase new suits that fit and look better.

I recently returned from Constellation Transatlantic voyage and loved the T-pool. I do have one recommendation.....take an old bathing suit that you don't care too much about. The water in the hot tubs and T-pool feel great but really destroy bathing suits. I started with a hot pink and yellow striped suit and ended with a pale washed out pink and white one. I also witnessed many men throwing away their suits at the end of the trip because they were so bad. The salt and chemicals really work fast on the destruction process.

My solution would then be not to wear one.

What is the cost of using the T-pool on the Galaxy? Just curious...
Hi there shipmate!

I did a search and came up with this you could probably use as a guide.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=3864156&postcount=7

"The prices for the T-Pool on the Galaxy (01/05) were:

1. $20.00 per person/per day

2. $99.00 for the entire (12 day) cruise per person/per day.

3. Free to anybody booked in a Suite. Not really mentioned on the ship, you have to know in advance, or know someone who does. None of our dinner table mates were aware of the rule until we told them (all of us had Sky Suites.)

4. No children allowed (under 18).

5. I believe that I have read that Elite Members get free access."

See you aboard!

Archived