Anthem Online Check-In: "In Progress"???

We are boarding Anthem in 4 days and completed online check-in weeks ago. For what reason would my status keep switching from "Ready to Print" to "In Progress"? I printed our Set Sail Passes and changed none of my info since doing so ... yet my account switches between both statuses, seemingly at will! I figured I'd inquire here before calling customer service and waiting on hold for however long. Any experience with this is appreciated! Hoping for a smooth and quick embarkation!

We are boarding Anthem in 4 days and completed online check-in weeks ago. For what reason would my status keep switching from "Ready to Print" to "In Progress"? I printed our Set Sail Passes and changed none of my info since doing so ... yet my account switches between both statuses, seemingly at will! I figured I'd inquire here before calling customer service and waiting on hold for however long. Any experience with this is appreciated! Hoping for a smooth and quick embarkation!

So glad I have found someone else with this issue!

We are booked on harmony of the seas (have about 3 weeks to go) and my status keeps doing the same thing. If I click into online checkin everything looks ok and when I go back out it says ready to print.

I asked my travel agent to check it and I also emailed Royal direct and both say that everything is complete and there is nothing to worry about. I have my set sail passes printed so there should be no issues. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

So glad I have found someone else with this issue!

We are booked on harmony of the seas (have about 3 weeks to go) and my status keeps doing the same thing. If I click into online checkin everything looks ok and when I go back out it says ready to print.

I asked my travel agent to check it and I also emailed Royal direct and both say that everything is complete and there is nothing to worry about. I have my set sail passes printed so there should be no issues. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Great to know! That eases my mind ... thanks for sharing! Whew! [emoji28]

Every cruise of ours always shows in progress or ready to print, even after print out. No worries.

Ok ... glad I'm not alone! Between this and my 20 dining reservations for 5 nights, it seems like Royal has some bugs to work out, lol!!

I've read that many posters have had their dining and/or shows, entertainment changed by Royal. Could that be the case? :eek:

Yes! They did that to me, but I already reprinted directly after, just in case. Seems like a pattern from the above posts. Fingers crossed for no boarding issues! [emoji16]

I had this problem but I had not printed the Set Sail pass yet -- I had filled out EVERYTHING except the photo upload... and then when I finally did that -- it still said incomplete !!

I went back (3x) and the pulldown boxes for state and country had reset and they needed to be selected again -- which made no sense since of course, I filled out everything 3 weeks ago !!!

This finally did it and I was able to print !! I won't be surprised if tomorrow or next week, it tells me "incomplete" again.