Capt. Marvin - anyone done his tour that includes conch dive and lunch?

SueO

Hi - I have read a ton of threads recommending Cpt. marvin and looked at the web site. One of the offering has Stingray City, other snorkeling AND a conch dive with them cooking the conch for lunch on the beach. Would love to hear how this is. Anyone done this?

Thanks, sue

We did this tour two years ago. One of the best we've had in the Carib. It was $63 then and included the conch dive,a snorkle stop, great lunch, swim with the stingrays, another snorkle stop. total trip was about six hours. We went with Capt. Marvin, a real character who I believe is 85 now and still working. Have fun. Dave

• 4 years later...

Sorry to bump such an old thread - just wondering if anyone has done this recently? I'm interested in the conch dive, and also wondering what the lunch is about - if it's at a restaurant or a picnic/buffet. BF is a picky eater when it comes to seafood!

Sorry to bump such an old thread - just wondering if anyone has done this recently? I'm interested in the conch dive, and also wondering what the lunch is about - if it's at a restaurant or a picnic/buffet. BF is a picky eater when it comes to seafood!

Did this tour in Nov.06.

The wind was up which made the stingray city part a little hard to stand and to get back on the boat. The conch dive was the last stop before going to the resort for lunch ate in an roof over dinning area had chicken, rice and corn and a drink Spent about three hours there Wife went into town and got some spices.

Was planning to take this tour again this Dec but ship, The Glory arrives to late so we made other plans

Paul

213 days to go

We are going in oct. and called to see how many they take out at one time but the girl would not give me a number, she just kept saying they had enough room. we are looking for about a group of 8 to 10 for snorkeling. If anybody knows of one i would appreciate it.

Archived