How early can i book an international flight out of Sidney?

Voyager of the Seas docking is at 6:30 A.M. We need to catch an 11:15 A.M. flight out of Sydney. In any ones experiences, is this doable ? Also, how can we get early disembarking since we will be carrying off our own luggage ?

Thanks in advance.

I agree with tomatosauce. Disembark yourself and catch the train from Circular Quay to the international airport. From Circular Quay to the international airport takes 21 minutes and costs about $18 australian dollars per person.

It isn't subject to traffic problems and there would only be a problem if the ship was late in or there was a train strike or problem on the line (which are fairly infrequent). We catch this train quite a lot to and from the domestic terminal. It is very frequent http://www.airportlink.com.au/trip-information/trip-times/

If there was a problem with the train you could always use a taxi as backup.

Thank you for that info, it is very useful. Could I just ask though will we have to negotiate stairs with our luggage at either end?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

There are elevators at those railway stations.

Honestly, I wouldn't recommend it. Even the cruise line recommends not booking any flights before midday. You'd want to be the first ones off the ship and hope there's no delays with arrival. You'll need to clear customs at the cruise terminal, get from the terminal to the airport in Sydney peak hour traffic (if it's a weekday of course), and then check-in, and clear immigration and security at the airport as well. Theoretically, it can be done, but you'll be cutting it fine. [emoji15]