Drinks as you go

We are busy planing a family trip as Voyager. My DS#2 is bugging me about prices for speciality coffee and average Alcohol prices, he really would love to know how much corona beer is.

We don't drink enough to warrant drink packages.

Also can anyone tell what the coffee is in the CL, is it is espresso (machine) instant or filtered?

Thanks for helping us newbies get orgainized:)

CL,sorry ,From memory all free coffee is weak filtered coffee and the good coffee is at Starbucks ,which I also find weak and not worth the $5 or so you pay for it

oh, that is discouraging, I do double shots most places in OZ, even medium roasts.

Thanks for an Aussie's view on coffee

We are busy planing a family trip as Voyager. My DS#2 is bugging me about prices for speciality coffee and average Alcohol prices, he really would love to know how much corona beer is.

We don't drink enough to warrant drink packages.

Also can anyone tell what the coffee is in the CL, is it is espresso (machine) instant or filtered?

Thanks for helping us newbies get orgainized:)

Coronas are $6.50 plus they add 18% grat. The CL coffee is made by a machine that grinds up the beans.. Its good IMO.

Coronas are $6.50 plus they add 18% grat. The CL coffee is made by a machine that grinds up the beans.. Its good IMO.

Thanks will let him know. Just have to keep reminding him it is USD. Thanks the coffee description :)

I still don't know what CL is ? 😀🤔and $6.80 would be US dollars Wouldn't it? Which brings the price up in Aus dollars

Sorry CL is Concierge Lounge, I always take the conversion in to account so much so I looking at the Aussie site for shore excursions and took me about 10mins to realise I did not have to convert that one.... Felt like a real dill:rolleyes: