Coffee card

On majesty two weeks ago, it was punch per drink, no matter the size. I even got one with an extra shot for one punch total.

Thanks.

The beverage (?) manager isn't believing that this ship is doing things differently than what friends cruising other shops are experiencing.

• 2 months later...

I would not pre purchase the card. There is no financial advantage or discount to doing so. Since each ship varies in how many punches a drink will "cost" and sometimes it varies from barista to barista I would ask what the rules are on the ship before buying the card. Only then will you know if it is worth it for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Want to update people considering buying this card. We are on the Seranade now and they are doing one punch per shot, not thrilled but whatever. Still technically cheaper with the card than walk up price but not by much. Discount % for the tall size is significantly better than the larger sizes.

I haven't been on a cruise in about 10 years and this is my first on RC. During breakfast hours, is coffee free if I want a cup with my breakfast? I have about 1 to 2 cups in the morning. Is a coffee card necessary?

I haven't been on a cruise in about 10 years and this is my first on RC. During breakfast hours, is coffee free if I want a cup with my breakfast? I have about 1 to 2 cups in the morning. Is a coffee card necessary?

Regular coffee is free all the time. You only need the card for specialty coffee, like espresso, cappucino, latte.

I don't drink much coffee, especially specialty coffee, but was thinking of getting this card for my husband and I for our upcoming Alaska cruise. We would mostly drink café lattes and mochas. I apologize to the coffee aficionados for this question, but would a grande café mocha or latte have 2 shots and a tall only 1 shot. I am trying to figure out if the card is financially worth it.

Thanks!

I don't drink much coffee, especially specialty coffee, but was thinking of getting this card for my husband and I for our upcoming Alaska cruise. We would mostly drink café lattes and mochas. I apologize to the coffee aficionados for this question, but would a grande café mocha or latte have 2 shots and a tall only 1 shot. I am trying to figure out if the card is financially worth it.

Thanks!

This is the kind of thing that can vary ship to ship and even cruise to cruise. I'd wait to purchase until you are onboard, so you can go to the coffee venue and ask them the policy.