Thermal Suite

Wandering_star

Hello!

Can someone please tell me if there is a Thermal Suite on the Crown? If there is, I have a couple of follow up questions.... What exactly is in the thermal suite? And does anyone know if the facilities are wheelchair accessible?

Also... does anyone know if there is a lift or wheelchair access for any of the pools or hot tubs?

Thanks in advance :)

Hello!

Can someone please tell me if there is a Thermal Suite on the Crown? If there is, I have a couple of follow up questions.... What exactly is in the thermal suite? And does anyone know if the facilities are wheelchair accessible?

Also... does anyone know if there is a lift or wheelchair access for any of the pools or hot tubs?

There is a thermal suite on Crown. It is below the spa, and there is a wheelchair lift to get down. There is a handicap accessible restroom and shower down there. It includes two steamrooms, one sauna with heated tile seats, and five heated tile loungers.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Hello!

Hello. There is a Thermal Suite on the Crown. It is on the Lido Deck, below the Lotus Spa on the Sun Deck (towards front of ship)

I have used the Thermal Suite on the Coral. From the ship diagram, it appears that the thermal suite on Crown is larger.

I am not sure if it is wheelchair accessible. Maybe? Once you are inside, I think there might be room, if the wheelchair fit through the doorway and if the doorway did not have one of those raised metal lip thingies (excuse my very professional jargon) :)

The one on the Coral had 4 heated stone loungers, which doesn't sound comfortable, but really were. It also had a dry sauna and several steam rooms, each with a different type fragrance to it and purpose. I was fighting a cold and they really did clear my sinuses. I think there also may be a shower, but I don't remember for sure. I enjoyed it and used it daily during the cruise, although I could only stand the heat of the steam for 5 minutes or so at a time. I would wear a swimsuit with robe over it and then hang the robe up on the available hooks while in the steam rooms or sauna.

I don't know about wheelchair access to pools.

I found a link about Princess here:http://www.princess.com/news/backgrounders_and_fact_sheets/factsheet/Princess-Access-Makes-Cruise-Vacations-Accessible-For-Passengers-With-Disabilities.html#.V3MTQ4-cGUk

Which mentions that they have accessibility to many of their public areas including spa area. Maybe calling Princess would be the best way to find out?