White Sands?

pjfnme

I know there have been several reviews of them in the past but, has anyone used White Sands Snorkel recently? I was about to book their Supreme Snorkel package and wanted to see if anyone had done that one. Someone on TA was negative about Gibbs Cay being boring but, I planned to use the time there for beach and swimming so I think we would be okay. I just wanted to make sure that we get back in time to do a little bit of shopping and maybe visit one of the beachside bars for some conch fritters. Thanks!

We did the Supreme Snorkel with White Sands last month and enjoyed it, but probably would just book the Ultimate Snorkel 2-Stop West Reef Combo if we are there again. The Reef and Wall snorkel were great. Gibbs Caye was ok. It was very windy the day we were there and the boat ride to Gibbs Cay was very rough (not White Sands fault, lol). The guides did dive down and get conch shells and make fresh conch salad and we got to keep one of the shells. There were a few small stingrays at Gibbs Cay, but nothing like Sting Ray city in Grand Cayman.

We did the Supreme Snorkel with White Sands last month and enjoyed it, but probably would just book the Ultimate Snorkel 2-Stop West Reef Combo if we are there again. The Reef and Wall snorkel were great. Gibbs Caye was ok. It was very windy the day we were there and the boat ride to Gibbs Cay was very rough (not White Sands fault, lol). The guides did dive down and get conch shells and make fresh conch salad and we got to keep one of the shells. There were a few small stingrays at Gibbs Cay, but nothing like Sting Ray city in Grand Cayman.

Thanks so much for the information. I wanted to do the two stop snorkel as well but, the DD wanted to see the stingrays again. Is Gibbs Cay okay for just lying on the beach or swimming?

Gibbs Cay is fine for swimming or lying on the beach. Just know that the stingrays we saw there were not very large and there were only 5-6. That could have just been unique to the time we were there.

I know there have been several reviews of them in the past but, has anyone used White Sands Snorkel recently? I was about to book their Supreme Snorkel package and wanted to see if anyone had done that one. Someone on TA was negative about Gibbs Cay being boring but, I planned to use the time there for beach and swimming so I think we would be okay. I just wanted to make sure that we get back in time to do a little bit of shopping and maybe visit one of the beachside bars for some conch fritters. Thanks!

Hi

We are just about to book the one you are asking about 😄 When are you going and which ship we are going to be there on carnival Splendor on 26 September 😄

Hi

We are just about to book the one you are asking about When are you going and which ship we are going to be there on carnival Splendor on 26 September

Hi! We are going on the Valor, July 29th. I'm praying for good weather! I'll be happy to give you a review when we get back if you'd like.

• 1 month later...