No Mexican Food on Summit?

BTVCruiser

Actually, my DH and I were just discussing the quality of Holland America's mexican buffet items compared to Celebrity's. While Holland America seemed to offer more topping choices, the meat items all tasted funny to me. I think it must have been one of the spices used, plus items were very watery--almost seemed as if they steamed the meat! I'll take Celebrity's Mexican offerings thanks!

OP here. I'm not talking Taco Bell food. "Healthy" option to me would be a taco: grilled meats and vegetables on a corn tortilla.

Over/under 50 observation is from visiting any Mexican restaurant, Chipotle, or even Taco Bell. The average age at these places has to be around early 30s. Of course there are people of all ages that like all kinds of food.

Bummed I missed the Mexican day at the buffet. Thanks for the heads up!

Well, if you're talking average, then yes, that would be under 50 years old, but that's not what you said. BTW, Chipotle isn't Mexican food either. It's Mexican inspired McDonald's.

Edited by BND