Any sales rumors for the 4th?

pls5286

Has anyone heard any sales rumors for the 4th? I'm hoping for a $50 deposit. We are looking to book the Sensation in Oct. for a Western Caribbean out of Miami.

I wish it was a 7 day cruise...but alas DH doesn't have the time off available since he started his job in May and DS19 is hoping to be in the fire academy by then. But on a positive note, my schedule and DD13 are flexible lol.

Right now is half price deposits. I would like to beat that if I could.

Has anyone heard any sales rumors for the 4th? I'm hoping for a $50 deposit. We are looking to book the Sensation in Oct. for a Western Caribbean out of Miami.

I wish it was a 7 day cruise...but alas DH doesn't have the time off available since he started his job in May and DS19 is hoping to be in the fire academy by then. But on a positive note, my schedule and DD13 are flexible lol.

If you are planning to book an October cruise, the final payment date isn't gonna be very far off.

Since you have to come up with the full cost pretty soon after booking, what real advantage do you get from $50 deposit (since it's my opinion the $50 deposit sales never have the best cruise prices when compared with other sales)

No matter what Carnival's promotion is, it will just be another way of stating the same price. Lower price, no perks, or higher price with some minor benefit: like the same cabin in another place on the ship. Reduced deposits are not a discount. That's just another way of stating the same price which does not benefit the consumer.

I find it hard to believe you are looking forward to another reduced deposit promotion.

We know final payment is Aug. 7. That is not a problem. We have quite a bit of booking credit from when we had to cancel our cruise last year, which is why we are looking for reduced deposits, so we can determine just how much we will need.

Also, we are trying to determine one room vs. two if there is not a huge cost difference.

DH has already secured his vacation for this trip. School is out. My doctor has given his blessings for me to travel this fall, barring some crisis. If DS19 is in the Fire Academy, DD will bring a friend.

We're having a F&F Cruise in 2017, and always post the special promotions on our other social media page. My Carnival PVP told me that it would be awhile before the $50.00 deposits would be offered again, and probably not in the summer. She said there would be other specials offered such as the half-priced deposits, but not the $50.00 one. Either way, half-deposits is better than full price, and we had several people book under the half-price deposit sale.

Edited by sjcruiser