Email address for Carnival complaints?

JessyCruises

go to carnival.com (don't log in). Go to 'Plan' at the top bar and choose ' VIFP Offers'

then put in your VIFP number. this will show you your offers and you don't have to log in and I do this and they never call me.

they only call me when actually I log in

Unfortunately that has not worked for me. I seem to get a call whether I just log in or if I enter in my VIFP number.

Thanks for quoting me. [emoji6]

Yes, PVP's are required to make a certain number of calls each day which are divided in different categories. One of them is for recurring leads, or people that have recently been on the website. In my case, my PVP was someone who I knew personally and who was my PVP from 2008 until he quit earlier this year, so he knew not to call me if my name popped up on his "to call list".

With my PVP's departure, I now have a new one assigned to me. She called for the first time a few months ago, and even though I have no plans to sail on Carnival any time soon, I still chatted with her for a long time, and talked about my cruising history and my preferences when booking future cruises. And I told her not to call every time I appear in her recurring leads. She hasn't called since.

In my opinion, developing a good rapport with your assigned PVP is key to avoid the kind of annoying and impersonal behavior that the OP is dealing with. The PVP will remember you and they will remember your preferences. Keep in mind that PVP's literally have thousands of guests in their database. You're just another name on the list.

As others have suggested, the OP can always log off from the website, remove her phone number from her profile, or escalate her complaint, but I would NOT try to contact Carnival's CEO over this. No offense, but frankly, he has way more important things to do than to single out a PVP and have him stop calling a guest that keeps visiting the website. Alternately, the OP can take a few minutes, try to develop some rapport with this PVP who is attempting to do his job and voice out her preferences (and no, ignoring phone calls or picking up the phone and saying "don't call me" doesn't count as developing rapport).

To the OP: If you still feel that you need to escalate this in order to stop receiving these pesky and annoying calls, you can do so but at a more effective level. Call the PVP phone line, but instead of dialing the PVP's extension, get in touch with the receptionist and request to speak with the PVP's Sales Coach. They are the PVP's direct boss and they will be much more effective in getting your message across than to try to contact Carnival's CEO.

Thanks! Before I blocked the phone number, I had several instances where the phone would ring just once and then immediately disconnect. As I mentioned in my email to iCare, I do not know if this was a PVP realizing after they dialed that I had requested not to be called OR if it was a PVP knowing this, calling anyway, and then hanging up to show they called to "fudge" their numbers. Either way it is inappropriate if I have been told by the PVP and customer service (icare) that I will no longer receive calls. I do not think I should have to go into my profile to remove information.

This issue has been going on for sometime and I have just reached the breaking point I guess. I have talked to the PVP several times when she called and been very polite saying that I appreciate her call and I know her job is to sell cruises but if I ever wish to book that I will call her and I do not want to receive phone calls after I visit the site. I asked her to email me her contact information so I would have it. Which she did and she said she would stop. This conversation happened at least 3 times. She did not stop. I emailed iCare and said the same thing, they said "Per your request, I have gone ahead and removed you from our system from receiving phone calls." I still receive calls (actually voicemails at this point because I went so far as to block the phone number when the calls did not stop).

I sent a followup a few weeks ago to icare and never heard back. After yesterdays voicemail and email from the PVP I emailed her again and sent another followup to iCare. If I do not hear from someone at iCare by the end of next week I am going to email one of the corporate contacts provided at the link above.

Thanks for allowing me to vent :)

The first 2 pages of older posts are all referencing Royal and has been on their larger ships. The only reference to Carnival is this thread.

I have been on a few Carnival ships, the Liberty for a week in 2007 and then two short cruises on Ecstasy & Paradise a few years ago. I have been sailing with RCL since November 2014 and sailed 5 times since and have another 4 booked. I always go to the Carnival site when I am shopping to see if anything catches my eye but nothing has recently and every time I visit I get a call so that puts a bad taste in my mouth when I have asked them to stop calling me :)

Did you ever try removing your phone number from your profile? Worked for a relative of mine. They kept getting calls so I went in there and removed it. Problem solved.

I have not done so yet and do not feel like I should have to. They company should know better. If I do not get anywhere this go around I guess I will not have a choice.

I have not done so yet and do not feel like I should have to. They company should know better. If I do not get anywhere this go around I guess I will not have a choice.

Well that's the easiest and fastest fix. I don't have patience for multiple emails and waiting. I like my results now. Good luck!

I never get a call from them and I'm always searching for different cruises while being logged on. Not sure but maybe they know that of all the cruises I have taken I have never worked with a pvp so they don't bother

Did you try addressing your complaints while ON THE SHIP?

Do you expect them to only correspond with you via email?

I know you didn't ask for my advice but I'll give it anyway. The people making those calls have nothing to do with the ships. They are located in Miami in a office building. The PVPs are not in contact with the ships.

It's simply an act of desperation on the part of Carnival. They want to snag you before you realize that you can go on other cruise lines, get better service, and pay about the same price.

Thanks for the laugh! :D

I have not set foot on a Carnival ship since July 2014 and not likely to if they keep harassing me every time I visit their site.

Yes. I have tried calling. This has been going on for a few years. Not just with this PVP but with the prior one too. I was told by the iCare email address that I would stop getting calls. I have not. If I email them and they email me I expect them to follow through.

Change your profile phone number to NCL's customer care number. They are the only cruise line that I keep getting calls from. The phone calls have decreased since my NCL profile now has Carnival's number.

Change your profile phone number to NCL's customer care number. They are the only cruise line that I keep getting calls from. The phone calls have decreased since my NCL profile now has Carnival's number.

Love it!!

Try it;) You may now have a solution just for removing the number:eek:

REMOVE your phone number, do not have your computer remember your info, or log in using INCOGNITO mode to stop the phone calls. These are the easiest and least stress inducing.

By giving any company your contact info you are, in fact, giving them permission to contact you. Giving them your info voids the Do Not Call list. This is true for any company you do business with.

Edited by SadieN

REMOVE your phone number or log in in INCOGNITO mode to stop the phone calls. These are the easiest and least stress inducing.

By giving any company your contact info you are, in fact, giving them permission to contact you. Giving them your info voids the Do Not Call list. This is true for any company you do business with.

I still keep my last personal employee business phone number. God only know who hey get after a visit to their page. It's certainly not me.

REMOVE your phone number, do not have your computer remember your info, or log in using INCOGNITO mode to stop the phone calls. These are the easiest and least stress inducing.

Thank you but that is not in the case in all corporations. Also if a company tells me they will not call me I expect them to follow through on their commitment.

I don't have any email addresses for you, but if you go under your profile and take your phone number out, the phone calls will stop. Just make sure when you book a cruise to put it back in in case they need to get a hold of you.

Or give them 909-494-6617 Holiday cruise lines.

Did you try addressing your complaints while ON THE SHIP?

Do you expect them to only correspond with you via email?

This has nothing to do with being on a ship....its about their website and pvps--the ships personnel have nothing to do with that.

Back in the old days when I was a TA I would get calls from a PVP. After I blasted them for poaching clients I never had another call. Now that I am retired, I started getting the annoying PVP calls again. Thankfully, we have OOMA for our phone service, so I just go online and block them. My list of blocked callers grows longer each day.

... if a company tells me they will not call me I expect them to follow through on their commitment.

There's a tricky catch buried somewhere in the legal fine print. You can request to be placed on the do not call list and they are required to honor it. However, the moment that you log on the website, you're indirectly giving them permission to "follow up" and call you, so the "do not call" request is voided. I know, I know. Tricky, but legal. [emoji19]

Is there another email address for complaints regarding Carnival besides iCare@carnival.com? Is there a way to email the president or CEO office like there is on other lines?

Every time I visit carnival.com, I keep getting called the next day by PVPs even though I have repeatedly requested to be removed from the calling list. I have also emailed the address I mentioned and was promised I would stop receiving calls. The calls and voicemails have continued. My requests to the PVP and iCare@carnival.com have obviously been falling on deaf ears and I need to go higher up the chain. Not looking to be flamed, just for information.

Thank you in advance

Jess

To be put on a do not call list email: gspsupport@carnival.com

Ugh, I feel your pain OP. The only thing that made the annoying calls stop for me was to actually book a cruise! Lol. Now when I sign onto Carnival's site, they leave me alone the next day (probably figuring, hey, we already have his money!)