Is June a goodtime of year to cruise?

MexicoMark

I am ready to pull the trigger and book the Castaway Cay double dip on the Dream for June 25th 2017 but, I am a little hesitant because I am unsure of the weather. If you have cruised to the Bahamas in June did you find that it was too hot and muggy? Are the seas typically rougher this time of year? Any pros and cons you can share would be helpful.

I am ready to pull the trigger and book the Castaway Cay double dip on the Dream for June 25th 2017 but, I am a little hesitant because I am unsure of the weather. If you have cruised to the Bahamas in June did you find that it was too hot and muggy? Are the seas typically rougher this time of year? Any pros and cons you can share would be helpful.

We cruised this past June 13th and the seas were like glass. But let's face it, it's the beginning of hurricane season, so there are no guarantees.

If you are asking what the weather will be like on a 2017 cruise this time next year, you might as well look at the past months weather.

That is about as accurate as anyones guess.

https://weather.com/weather/monthly/l/BFXX0005:1:BF

And the sea conditions are equally variable. Might as well toss a coin.

Just book the cruise and go with the flow of whatever happens will happen.

ex techie

Edited by Ex techie