Pride/Baltimore Port question

We are cruising with a large party out of Baltimore. On embarkation day some are arriving in cars they will park there for the week, others are being dropped off. Do we all enter from the same car lane or do the parkers and drop-offs get separated? We wanted to sort of convoy in but aren't sure this is possible.

We are cruising with a large party out of Baltimore. On embarkation day some are arriving in cars they will park there for the week, others are being dropped off. Do we all enter from the same car lane or do the parkers and drop-offs get separated? We wanted to sort of convoy in but aren't sure this is possible.

Pretty sure there are two lines. Also, unless you are sailing this Sunday, you will all need to be in the same staggered check-in time group or the people with the earlier check-in time(s) will need to hangout outside the terminal until those in the later groups can enter. They will let you enter after your selected time but not before.

We sailed 2 years ago and got dropped off we went to the right I think the Parkersburg went kinda left. The lines went pretty quick as I remember without faster passes we loved this boat and I'm surprising the wife and 2 girls on the Holliday cruise dec 18 PLAY BINGO I hit first and last day 750/1000 good luck enjoy the Pride

when we sail out of Baltimore, we book a park and cruise room....for a few $$$ more than parking at the port, you arrive the night before, get breakfast in the morning, leave your car at the hotel and get transported to the port (the transport drivers know how to get you there quickly and not wait in traffic)...you get dropped off, they unload your luggage for you right to the porter and wha-laa....no worries...and they pick you up when you return...

(don't forget to always tip your driver and porter!!)

just google park and cruise and you will find a website...

Once you enter the gates, you will separate.. The drop offs will go directly to the terminal. The ones in cars will get in line and wait for the gates to open for parking, which is usually around 11-11:30am, then they proceed to drop off the luggage from the cars to porters, then line up to pay for parking and find a parking spot. Then they will walk to the terminal doors and proceed to checkout. The ones getting dropped off, will probably be through security and waiting before the people in cars get into the terminal if you all arrive at the same time.

We always come down the day before on a park-n-cruise rate. If that's not a viable option, then the ones getting dropped off could wait outside the terminal until those that park their cars get there.

Thanks for all the responses! We all live in the Baltimore area so we don't need the hotel/park and ride. Just most of us are parking our cars and one in the party will be dropped off and trying to figure out how far we'll be separated.

Bigdog, that's exactly what I needed to know! Sounds like if we all arrive at the same time, while we wait in line for them to open for boarding we can sort of tailgate in line car-to-car.

• 3 weeks later...
Once you enter the gates, you will separate.. The drop offs will go directly to the terminal. The ones in cars will get in line and wait for the gates to open for parking, which is usually around 11-11:30am, then they proceed to drop off the luggage from the cars to porters, then line up to pay for parking and find a parking spot. Then they will walk to the terminal doors and proceed to checkout. The ones getting dropped off, will probably be through security and waiting before the people in cars get into the terminal if you all arrive at the same time.

I just completed on line check in for our cruise on 27NOV and our check in time is 11-11:30. Is that the first time slot available? The FTTF option is currently sold out, so I am hoping we can still get on the ship,pretty quickly.

Thanks for all the responses! We all live in the Baltimore area so we don't need the hotel/park and ride. Just most of us are parking our cars and one in the party will be dropped off and trying to figure out how far we'll be separated.

Bigdog, that's exactly what I needed to know! Sounds like if we all arrive at the same time, while we wait in line for them to open for boarding we can sort of tailgate in line car-to-car.

Just curious: Why not Uber instead of paying the parking fees? Parking was over $100 for the 7 days we parked there.

Just curious: Why not Uber instead of paying the parking fees? Parking was over $100 for the 7 days we parked there.

maybe people don't feel comfortable having a random uber driver pick them up at their house with luggage and drop them off at the port for a 7 day cruise. then the random uber driver will know you will be out of town for 7 days and your house is fair game. with uber you don't know who is your driver and what they are capable of doing.

We just back today from our cruise on The Pride, we arrived at the Port last Sunday about 9:45 and were the first car in line 2. At about 11:00 Line one was released and consisted of about 30 Cars. After about 10 minutes we were given the OK to go, we dropped off our luggage and proceeded to the pay booth. We then parked our car. Went in the terminal for check in, because we were Priority after Security we were directed to that check in line. After checking in we were directed into another section of the building for Wedding Parties, Diamond and Platinum, Priority and FTTF, in that order. At 12:45 our group was called and we were on the way. Had our Guys Burger at about 1:15. Happy Sailing

Thanks! I did get the email about the boarding times. All scheduled for the early, luckily. Looks like we're the first cruise where they're planning to enforce it.

we sailed 3 weeks ago & were given a time & told not to arrive before time but no one even checked. I have heard they plan on enforcing but it would be hard

• 5 weeks later...

We stay in the White Marsh area as we are coming down from the north. The Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn offer park-n-cruise packages. If you are flying into BWI there are hotels there that also offer them.

What hotel does everyone use for Park & Cruise?

Don't know the area and want to stay and park in a safe secure one.

I am using the Best Western on O'Donnell St because they let you park for 30 days. Just got an email from the shuttle company saying I am confirmed for the 10:15 shuttle.

Sue