Uber X from LA Hotel

MsMot

Good Morning and happy Friday!

We plan on spending two days in Hollywood before we sail. Has anyone reserved a Uber for a hotel to port ride? I've never used Uber and I'm want to make sure they're dependable. For obvious reasons, a shuttle would not work.

No reservation needed; when you're ready to go, log in to the app and request a ride. Allow about 7 minutes for an average pick up in that area most times of the day. I use UberX for part of my commute and find it very reliable. Drivers who flake get dropped from the service.

Make sure, since it's your first ride, to enter a promo code for $20 off. Ask your friends or google around - they often look something like Uber<SocialMediaUsername>.

No reservation needed; when you're ready to go, log in to the app and request a ride. Allow about 7 minutes for an average pick up in that area most times of the day. I use UberX for part of my commute and find it very reliable. Drivers who flake get dropped from the service.

Make sure, since it's your first ride, to enter a promo code for $20 off. Ask your friends or google around - they often look something like Uber<SocialMediaUsername>.

Thank you so much!