Healthy food

Truebliss72

Just wandering if anyone can tell me what kind of foods they have onboard the Pacific Sun? I would be interested to know do they serve like roasts every night or do they have a variety of menus etc?

I have a very picky child but he will eat vegies where as no meat but my other child will eat some vegies but meat.

Anissa,

I havent been on the sun yet but on the sky the meals were good quality food. I have been told that the menu will not repeat in a 14 day cycle. so you should have plenty of choice, each course has 2-5 alternatives so you can always find something you like. We had people on our table who were vegetarian and they always found something yummy to eat.

As for a "healthy" option you can always get a salad.

In my experience, if you use the stairs and walk around a bit on the ship you shouldn't have a expanding waist line.

But why not take advantage of the yummy food and enjoy it and simply go for a walk around the prominade or top deck or use the gym?

Or just use the stairs and dance the night away everynight. You would be surprised at how many calories you can burn just by dancing from 11-3 every night!!

Cheers,

Dan

anissa . The evening meal is a set menu with some choice.Grilled plain chicken , fish and caesar salad are there every night.

most dishes were usually with sauce and a mixed kid of veg. Maybe the kids dinner may be better for your younger one. If you dont want all courses you still hvae to wait until everyone else has finished all the courses before that. A bit of a wait if you are only having main course(5 courses in all)

I am sure you will find something for the kids to eat.

The other meals are all self serve and there they have every thing you could think of.

Archived