showers

billtba

I thought i read somewhere that one can shower for free in the rain forest spa, with some amenities. With 7 of us in two cabins, this sounds appealing. Can anyone give me more info on this please.

thank you

Not exactly.

The showers in the rainforest require you to have a rainforest pass which comes at a fee.

There are showers in the locker room (serves the fitness center and spa area) which are available free of charge to anyone over 18. There are dispensers of shampoo and body wash in the shower stalls and towels are available just outside the shower area. Spa robes are also available.

Obviously these showers are only available during fitness center hours.

There are showers in the locker rooms. There are also some added amenities (razors, q-tips,etc). These showers are awesome. I highly recommend them.

There is also a steam room you can use (on the dream class; not sure about the classic ships). This is located in the locker rooms.

All of the above are free to use for anyone 18 and older.

The Rainforest Room is a separate area. These showers are more like water features (you don't use soap or shampoo in these). Each shower features different water features, different lights and sounds. We love them. But, these cost extra.

Just to be complete, the Magic and Wonder have a dry sauna in the dressing room area--again at no charge.

The added amenities...razors, q-tips, cleansing lotion, toner, etc. vary from cruise to cruise. These 4 are the most common but are not always available. We've also seen other spa products placed out for use. There are sometimes combs as well. Don't count on anything being there until you see it on your cruise!