difference between Bella and Fantasica

elruth

Can I book a cabin (Bella) that is a balcony with a good view or are all Bellas restricted view? I know Fantasica, the higher level, offers good views and better location but wondered if it is worth the extra cost.

Can I book a cabin (Bella) that is a balcony with a good view or are all Bellas restricted view? I know Fantasica, the higher level, offers good views and better location but wondered if it is worth the extra cost.

Assuming you are looking at MSC Divina,,I think a Bella stateroom on the aft hump of deck 8 will give you some nice views,,,Skier 52(Pete) I'm sure will chime in to offer a more detailed answer for you though!!!:D

On MSC Divina, the Bella balcony staterooms on deck 9 have similar views as Fantastica rooms but are smaller, both interior and balconies. Have a look at Skiers's thread on this page for more info on staterooms.

Sorry...post doubled with Mike's.

Edited by CruiseIreland

Yes it is because you get a bigger room and better location and you can pick your dining time.

For Bella standard size cabins (192 sq. ft.) and balconies (42 sq. ft.) with uninterrupted views you have to have a deck 8 cabin on the rear hump, but not either of the last two cabins on each side as they have metal balconies.

The OK cabins are

Starboard side 8226/8; 8230/2/4/6/8; 8240/4/8; 8250/4

port side 8231/3/5/7/9; 8241/3/5/7; 8251/5/9

there are some standard size and some "H" Bella cabins on deck 9 but they are deep in the rear recess and so have limited fields of view

The Bella cabins on the middle hump on decks 9; 10; 11 are all the Small cabins (148 sq. ft.) with smaller balconies (34 Sq. ft.)

Deck 8 has some stern Bella balcony cabins 2 x "H" and 4 others . i'm not sure what their dimensions are

I got a Bella cabin on the Orchestra and was very pleasantly happy with an aft on Deck 8.

For Meraviglia, I went with Fantastica due to my cabin choices as I wanted to be on the outside hump to get better views. I also got beverage plan, but had that with my bella too because of the booking special I got at the time.

I say pick the location of the cabin you like and don't focus so much on the Bella or Fantastica label.