Just off Jewel - any questions

Hi we're on the jewel in October. Can I please ask if the solarium has a cafe or pizzeria in it and whether they had a drinks station (water, fruit punch, tea, coffee etc etc) available?

Also is there a drink station available in the outside seating area at the windjammer?

Thanks Nicole

Hi we're on the jewel in October. Can I please ask if the solarium has a cafe or pizzeria in it and whether they had a drinks station (water, fruit punch, tea, coffee etc etc) available?

Also is there a drink station available in the outside seating area at the windjammer?

Thanks Nicole

The Solarium does have pizza slices and there is a drink station aft of Windjammer.

We are sailing the Jewel out of San Juan in February. We are new to RC.

I get the feeling from reading reviews that the solarium pool (which looks so beautiful) remains covered most of the time.

Unless it is raining or cold outside who wants an indoor pool on a cruise!

We have sailed on a Carnival ship with a retractable dome over the aft adult pool but it remained open unless there was bad weather in which case it was so humid and stuffy in there.

Can someone tell me it isn't so or give some rational...we are from cold Canada and love to feel the sunshine on the pool decks.

Did they show any of the Euro matches on board? The Euro Final will by Sunday night.

Thanks,

Jim

Yes, they showed them on a big screen in the pool area and in some of the bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We are sailing the Jewel out of San Juan in February. We are new to RC.

I get the feeling from reading reviews that the solarium pool (which looks so beautiful) remains covered most of the time.

Unless it is raining or cold outside who wants an indoor pool on a cruise!

We have sailed on a Carnival ship with a retractable dome over the aft adult pool but it remained open unless there was bad weather in which case it was so humid and stuffy in there.

Can someone tell me it isn't so or give some rational...we are from cold Canada and love to feel the sunshine on the pool decks.

You are correct, the Solarium pool generally stays covered. Don't know the rationale, but the main pool is always uncovered.

Edited by clarea

You are correct, the Solarium pool generally stays covered. Don't know the rationale, but the main pool is always uncovered.

It stayed covered all last week. It was scorching hot on deck as well. It was my mission to find some shade all week.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Hiya...can you tell me if the café in the Solarium is open for breakfast please? Thank you x

When we were on in may the Solarium snack area only opened around lunch. Never for breakfast. There is also a drink station there all day as well.

When we were on in may the Solarium snack area only opened around lunch. Never for breakfast. There is also a drink station there all day as well.

Hi thanks both for the information about drinks stations, do you know if they have the flavoured water/fruit punch or lemonade rather than just water in the solarium?

Also is there a drink station near the main pool area?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Hi thanks both for the information about drinks stations, do you know if they have the flavoured water/fruit punch or lemonade rather than just water in the solarium?

Also is there a drink station near the main pool area?

Thank you very much for your answers.

Usually a strawberry/kiwi flavored water. And tea and lemonade.

• 4 weeks later...