MSC in Asia (for Americans) or Hawaii?

Love2Cruz2015

With MSC seemingly looking to grow their market share in the American market, does anyone think or know if they will be expanding to Asia or Hawaii for American bookings?

I had originally planned to do another Med for a milestone birthday in 2019 but moved that itinerary to 2018 because I am impulsive and an impatient and don't want to wait to try the Meraviglia..:o:D.so it leaves me in a conundrum for that milestone birthday cruise trip I want to take...I want it to be exotic and different than what I'm accustomed to, so Carib is out...but would love if MSC offered a Hawaii itin as I'm not too keep in the NCL Pride for that Itin.

There is also RC in Asia, the Quantum, but it's up there in price....I know Lirica is in Asia but not open to Americans as far as I can tell.

With MSC seemingly looking to grow their market share in the American market, does anyone think or know if they will be expanding to Asia or Hawaii for American bookings?

I had originally planned to do another Med for a milestone birthday in 2019 but moved that itinerary to 2018 because I am impulsive and an impatient and don't want to wait to try the Meraviglia..:o:D.so it leaves me in a conundrum for that milestone birthday cruise trip I want to take...I want it to be exotic and different than what I'm accustomed to, so Carib is out...but would love if MSC offered a Hawaii itin as I'm not too keep in the NCL Pride for that Itin.

There is also RC in Asia, the Quantum, but it's up there in price....I know Lirica is in Asia but not open to Americans as far as I can tell.

They said they will be expanding into the USA market but time will tell.

I have been looking at Asia for 2018 or 2019 and there is also a new NCL ship starting over in Asia. It is called the "Joy" but...it is purpose built for Asians.

Also look at "Dream cruises" cruiseline.