What Ship Yards Do Carnival's Dry Docks?

Chucksta63

I've seen Holiday dry dock in Mobile a couple times as well as one or two Fantasy class ships. They dock at Atlantic Marine. Also several different RCI and NCL ships from time to time. Also a HAL ship had emergency repairs after running aground somewhere a number of years back.

I've seen Holiday dry dock in Mobile a couple times as well as one or two Fantasy class ships. They dock at Atlantic Marine. Also several different RCI and NCL ships from time to time. Also a HAL ship had emergency repairs after running aground somewhere a number of years back.

I was downtown last weekend and there wasn't a cruise ship in drydock at at time so unless they just came in there isn't one here in Mobile. I have also seen them here in the past though.

The Triumph has been in Charleston, SC since at least Oct. 23 as that is when I arrived in that city...Was still there when I left on Oct. 26th.

I also don't know what consists of being "dry docked" but nothing dry about that ship....Was still just sitting there at the terminal the whole time I was there.

Archived