Formal night on Magic

Bribrittmom

We don't really want to dress up this cruise and want to go to the steak house on the first formal night. We are sailing 9/17 on the eastern Caribbean route. Does anyone know which day it is? I was thinking it is probably the second night Sunday which is a sea day. We will go to the lido buffet the other formal night.

Thanks!

First formal night is usually first sea day, but my understanding is that if you go to the steak house on elegant night you are still supposed to dress elegantly there. Can someone confirm that?

First formal night is usually first sea day, but my understanding is that if you go to the steak house on elegant night you are still supposed to dress elegantly there. Can someone confirm that?

You are correct. We dine in the steakhouse the first formal night on most cruises and the attire is always the same as the MDR.

We don't really want to dress up this cruise and want to go to the steak house on the first formal night. We are sailing 9/17 on the eastern Caribbean route. Does anyone know which day it is? I was thinking it is probably the second night Sunday which is a sea day. We will go to the lido buffet the other formal night.

Thanks!

I guess it is what do you consider "dressing up"....For men, a pair of khakis, topsiders and a collared polo shirt should be good enough to satisfy the requirement in the steakhouse for elegant night. I venture to say no shorts or jeans....other than that, you are good to go....enjoy your cruise

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by First and Ten