using the search feature

Broch

I am quite new to this board and I have tried to use the search function but when I click the search tab I just get a white page. Am I doing something wrong. Some of you whizz kids may have the answer for me as I only have basic computer skills. By the way I am starting the search by clicking search next to newsletters. I have never come across the advanced search. Thankyou

Broch: Please see my reply to you under the "it's really starting to bug me" thread. This is the first I've seen of this post. I will be happy to help with what I can--and thank you for asking. I've found the search function to be very helpful, but it took me some time to figure out how to make the most of it, and how to make it not time out (which drove me nuts!)

beachchick

I think my problem was the keyword box as I was putting too in many words. I thinke I should have followed the old saying "KISS". Keep it short and simple. Anyway thanks for replying and offering your help.:)

Archived