Bob marleys house in jamaica

speri

Hi guys,

please help!!!

we will be stopping in Ocho Rios Jamaica from 10:30am to 17:00pm.

i wanted to know if anyone has visited Bob marleys house in Jamaica and will we have enough time to do it as well as visit some other sites in the time we there?

How far is it from where we stop?

If you're talking about the tourist attraction/museum Bob Marley's house in nine mile bay, you can get there reasonably easy however to visit his REAL house you'll need to visit to Kingston Little Bay which is not possible on a cruise ship stop.

You are just FULL of an array of information. Lol....:):):) Are you going to book the Seaside?

If you're talking about the tourist attraction/museum Bob Marley's house in nine mile bay, you can get there reasonably easy however to visit his REAL house you'll need to visit to Kingston Little Bay which is not possible on a cruise ship stop.

Thank you soo much, yes i was talking about the tourist attraction, thats great:-)

You are just FULL of an array of information. Lol....:):):) Are you going to book the Seaside?

Seaside looks amazing and it would not at all surprise me if I end up booking. I absolutely LOVE that promenade look. But unlike so many of you, my booking strategy is much different. I purchase airfare as soon as I have dates, and then purchase last minute cruise after final payment is due for everyone else. Must be flexible with line, cruise ship and room allocations, but I've yet to be burned. Often times the best cabins open up around final payment cause the early bookers release them. Example: I grabbed an aft balcony 3 weeks prior to sailing Divina over Easter Break for dirt cheap and we all know the 'special' I was fortunate enough to find on YC about 4 weeks prior to sail date:).

I do envy all of you who plan so far in advance though!! I have commitment issues lol :)