Celebrity cabin info request

cruisin lady ca

I will start off by saying that I really appreciate the person(s) who keeps the cabin spreadsheets updated. The information is so helpful when choosing a cabin.

My question is for everyone else who actually cruises on Celebrity. Why are so few cabins actually included in the spreadsheets? Why doesn't everyone who sails and participates on this board take the time to enter their cabin info when they return from their cruise?

More times than not, the cabins I have stayed in are not found in the spreadsheets. And I know they are not vacant each and every time the ship sails. While I haven't posted cruise reviews, I have taken the time to enter info about the cabins I have been in and those my family members have also traveled in.

I have been trying to find info about Reflection A1 1559. No luck thus far. So I have searched for adjacent or nearby cabins and still can't find any Reflection info.

Consider this a request/reminder that we can help each other by providing cabin feedback and make the spreadsheets an even more valuable tool for the Celebrity community. Thanks!

We find that most of the staterooms having nothing "special" about them. On ships, we expect to see wear and tear, hear squeaks, and have balcony doors that stick, etc. We could care less if on one cruise, staff was conversing outside the stateroom, because the next cruise they probably will congregate someplace different, and because we do so many B2B and B2B2B we know this is true. Perhaps, we will bother with filling out the spreadsheet next cruise(s) because you have whooped on us, but then again maybe not.

I will start off by saying that I really appreciate the person(s) who keeps the cabin spreadsheets updated. The information is so helpful when choosing a cabin.

My question is for everyone else who actually cruises on Celebrity. Why are so few cabins actually included in the spreadsheets? Why doesn't everyone who sails and participates on this board take the time to enter their cabin info when they return from their cruise?

More times than not' date=' the cabins I have stayed in are not found in the spreadsheets. And I know they are not vacant each and every time the ship sails. While I haven't posted cruise reviews, I have taken the time to enter info about the cabins I have been in and those my family members have also traveled in.

I have been trying to find info about Reflection A1 1559. No luck thus far. So I have searched for adjacent or nearby cabins and still can't find any Reflection info.

Consider this a request/reminder that we can help each other by providing cabin feedback and make the spreadsheets an even more valuable tool for the Celebrity community. Thanks![/quote']

I cannot answer why others don't add their experiences, but I can answer any questions about 1559. Ask away.

As mentioned previously, the probable reason nothing has been posted about that particular cabin is that there is nothing really unique about it. It's the same size as the other basic AQ, CC and Veranda cabins on Reflection. It doesn't have an oversized balcony, or an obstructed view, or a noise problem from decks above or below. Sometimes, no news really is good news. It has a great central location between the two elevators, cabins on the decks above and below, and it comes with all the bells and whistles offered in Aqua class. It's a great cabin, and you will enjoy it.