Wine corkage.

don1976

Hi. Apologies for the newbie questions.

Can you confirm if all wine has to be brought on on embarkation day, or are you free to bring on wine as and when you want throughout the week from when you visit shore?

Also, whilst Port is a fortified wine, is it classed as wine in the eyes of NCL?

I don't want to buy a nice bottle only for it to be denied.

Can I assume once on board and corkage is paid, the wine can be kept in your cabin?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

If it has an alcohol content, it will be considered wine. If you purchase at a port stop, you can pay the $15 fee for it when entering the ship again. Once the fee is paid, the wine can be taken anywhere on the ship to drink. No restrictions. If you want to buy at a port stop and not consume it on the ship, they will take it for you when you board and you can collect it usually the last night.

If it has an alcohol content, it will be considered wine. If you purchase at a port stop, you can pay the $15 fee for it when entering the ship again. Once the fee is paid, the wine can be taken anywhere on the ship to drink. No restrictions. If you want to buy at a port stop and not consume it on the ship, they will take it for you when you board and you can collect it usually the last night.

This is an correct answer. Enjoy your cruise. :cool: