Which Menu/Which Night---Freedom's new route (Grand Cayman, Roatan, etc).

• 3 weeks later...
Bumping to see if anyone who has recently sailed this itinerary has this information. :)

We have also just got off Freedom but not sure which order they are in however I do remember some of the entrees and which night they were on, perhaps you could match them to the appropriate menu, Monday Formal night Half a Roast Chicken, Tuesday Chicken Cordon Bleu, Wednesday Roast Rack of Lamb, Friday Formal night Lobster Tails, Saturday last night Roast Turkey. Sorry I cannot remember Thursday.

We have also just got off Freedom but not sure which order they are in however I do remember some of the entrees and which night they were on, perhaps you could match them to the appropriate menu, Monday Formal night Half a Roast Chicken, Tuesday Chicken Cordon Bleu, Wednesday Roast Rack of Lamb, Friday Formal night Lobster Tails, Saturday last night Roast Turkey. Sorry I cannot remember Thursday.

Thanks, this is very helpful! I will have to reschedule my specialty dining. I'll see if I can post the menu to the day when I figure it out.

Looks Like:

Tuesday =Basil

Wednesday = ****ake

Friday =Jasmine

Saturday = Pomodoro

That would leave Mojo, Saffron & Pimiento. According to the copies I have, none of those has the Half a Roasted Chicken.

I think every time we have had these menus, Mojo is the first night.

mac_tlc

Looks Like:

Tuesday =Basil

Wednesday = ****ake

Friday =Jasmine

Saturday = Pomodoro

That would leave Mojo, Saffron & Pimiento. According to the copies I have, none of those has the Half a Roasted Chicken.

I think every time we have had these menus, Mojo is the first night.

mac_tlc

Thanks! I kept one reservation at Chops because the Basil menu only looks so-so to me, and switched Giovanni's Table to Pomodoro night, even though it's the last night.

I guess we'll wing it the unknown nights!

I would love to do the 3 night specialty package, but do you HAVE to use one of them the first or second nights? Can you upgrade to the 3 night package once on board?

Thanks! I kept one reservation at Chops because the Basil menu only looks so-so to me, and switched Giovanni's Table to Pomodoro night, even though it's the last night.

I guess we'll wing it the unknown nights!

I would love to do the 3 night specialty package, but do you HAVE to use one of them the first or second nights? Can you upgrade to the 3 night package once on board?

Sorry I am not sure about that, but I believe when you book it online before the cruise they automatically make a reservation for you at one of the restaurants for the 1st night of the cruise. As far as the regular menus are concerned the Roast Chicken is on the first formal night (Monday), this replaces the half roasted duck, which still appears on some menus, in fact in the Concierge Lounge the menu still said Half a roast Duck, but in the dining room it says Chicken !

Sorry I am not sure about that, but I believe when you book it online before the cruise they automatically make a reservation for you at one of the restaurants for the 1st night of the cruise. As far as the regular menus are concerned the Roast Chicken is on the first formal night (Monday), this replaces the half roasted duck, which still appears on some menus, in fact in the Concierge Lounge the menu still said Half a roast Duck, but in the dining room it says Chicken !

Sounds like night 2 is Saffron.

Thanks!