Haven upsell problem...is this possible...

xcell

2 cabins of 4 people were able to get an upsell....from balcony to haven but h3 and h4.

I got the h4 but the other party (looking back at it) should have gotten the h4 and me the h3. We called back the upsell dept and ask if they can switch the rooms...they said it's final.

Can we switch rooms on board??? Not just the people but the key cards, etc....

There is no room check. The issue I can see is checking the bill on your TV. The H4 tv will show the people who are checked into the H4 charges and the H3 will show the H3's peoples charges.

There is no room check. The issue I can see is checking the bill on your TV. The H4 tv will show the people who are checked into the H4 charges and the H3 will show the H3's peoples charges.

So, dont use the tv to look at charges. With the Iconcierge app, anyone can access their charges from anywhere on the ship for no charge.

Each person will have two cards. One to be used for cabin access only, and the other the official card which will be used for purchases on board and is tied to the original room number and credit card.

Problem solved - called upsell and they did the switch - no problemo

Funny thing is that my friend called yesterday, spoke to the same rep as I did and she told him every excuse in the world that it could not be done...

I made a funny joke and pleaded with her and she got off the phone, came back on and said it was done...

go figure...