What cash currency do guest services take ?

Im going on a Med cruise next month. I bought some Euros when the rate was better ( before Brexit )

We have a few excursions booked and may or may not use all our euro cash on shore. After the last excursion, if I have any left, can I pay towards my on board account using my left over Euros ?

Im going on a Med cruise next month. I bought some Euros when the rate was better ( before Brexit )

We have a few excursions booked and may or may not use all our euro cash on shore. After the last excursion, if I have any left, can I pay towards my on board account using my left over Euros ?

Yes, Guest Services will take Euros as payment for your onboard account, though the exchange rate will not be the best.

Yes, Guest Services will take Euros as payment for your onboard account, though the exchange rate will not be the best.

Cheers Bob :) I had a feeling it might not be great - we always vacation in USA normally so they will only get thrown in the cupboard for a year or two till we go to Europe again.

Edited by densol

If you have Euros that you intend to give as tips, give them directly to your crew members. Don't give them to guest services.

The crew members will use them in port. No one will pay an exchange rate.