NCL Escape Drink and Dining Packages

Jeff6605

I am booking on the Escape in August. I am curious about the Drink and Dining Packages as included in the Fun at Sea Promotion. I am booking a balcony and plan on getting both.

Are there any bars or specialty restaurants that will not accept these packages? I heard that Food Republic is not included in packages. What about Jimmy Buffet's and the rest of them; are they included?

Any tips on using packages wisely? And How are reservations handled? First come first serve at the specialty dining?

Thanks!

Info on the dining plan:

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

Info on the beverage plan:

https://www.ncl.com/terms/ultimate-beverage-package

You will need to make reservations for the specialty dining. Reservations open at 90 days out, so you are already past that. If you can't find availability you want online, then you can book as soon as you get on the ship.

Edited by LrgPizza

The UBP is accepted everywhere except Room Service. Any single drink up to $15 is covered. For drinks >$15, you pay only the difference for that single drink.

No, Food Republic does not accept the UDP. You should still go, it's really good.

Marguaritaville accepts UDP but it's not that expensive so there are better places to use it. Bayamo and Pincho's have an upcharge.

Having reservations is a good idea but in my experience, not always required. Even if a venue shows no availability, you should still speak to the hostess.