8 day carribean princess cruise to Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire and scuba diving

Cruizann

My DH and I are both scuba divers and are very interested in this cruise, particularly scuba diving in Bonaire. We would like to know the name of the dive company that the Princess uses in Bonaire please. Thank you.

I'm hoping to do some diving while on the 10 day/Royal in December :-) I'll dig out my old dive logs for Aruba, Bonaire, Dominica (I loved this one!!) so will be keeping an eye out for the postings under the "Ports of Call" topic --> Carribean --> (e.g., Bonnaire) ... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2347898

This example: "I just got back from a dive in Bonaire. It was DivOcean. They picked me up from the ship, took me to the shop, had all my gear on the boating waiting for me. There were 5 divers total, we did 2 tanks. Great boat, guide and perfect diving. When we were finished, they took me back to the ship. I actually had time to go horseback riding in the afternoon. Highly recommend...."

Have fun!

PS - I've always booked the excursions offered by Princess - had close calls making it back to the ship on time, and don't need that extra stress while on vacation! Also once had a horrible experience with one of the excursions (second dive fubar'd) and the credit appeared on our ship board accounts by the time we all got back to the ship!

We snorkled Bonaire with a private company..... We really liked Bonaire a lot.... local companies were really good..... So, if you don't find what you like with princess check out the CC boards on Bonaire.

Have an awesome cruise!!! I love the ABC islands.

Edited by Gabrielle R.

We are booked on an 8 night Eastern Caribbean Cruise in January, on the Caribbean Princess. I am really looking forward to diving in St. Thomas and again in Turks & Caicos. Got my PADI cert in St. Thomas back in 2007 - some fine diving for sure!