Afternoon Tea

jenniferop

Hello all, first Princess Cruise coming up in October and I will be traveling with a friend that has only done 1 cruise on Celebrity and she was in a Suite so had more "perks" than we will have in our balcony cabin... Anyways just wondering if Princess does afternoon in one of the dining rooms everyday or just at sea days? On Carnival,RC and Norwegian it was only sea days but it seems that she read online that Princess does it everyday... Anyone know for sure? We will be on the Canada / New Engald Cruise the first week of October on the CB. Thanks for any info, looking forward to trying Princess!

In December 2015, it was every day. The tea is not nearly as fancy as Celebrity's, but it is free (Celebrity charged $25 without champagne and I think $40 with champagne). Since we are mainly interested in the scones and the nice afternoon break, I'd rather have it daily at no charge beyond the cruise fare. The do serve finger sandwiches and sweets in addition to the scones, but the tea is from tea bags, one kind only, and the food is not as elaborate.

Yes, Princess offers afternoon tea from 3:30-4:30 every day except Embarkation day.

Check your patter for the times. Each ship might be different. On the Caribbean Princess for the BI cruise it was at 3:00..