New Cruiser on Carnival Triumph

LadyTee76

Hello all,

LadyTee76 here,

I am new to the forum. I will be going on a "Ladies Only Cruise" late June 2017. I planned this cruise my some of my lady friends and a few lady family members and we are all very excited. This will be our first cruise for the most of us. It will be 16 of us going which includes my daughter and myself as 2 of the 16. We will be going to Cozumel for 4 days, 3 nights. We are already counting down the days. :)

I am wanting to fix each of the ladies a little gift bag to show my appreciation of them joining me on this Ladies Only Cruise, and I am needing some kind of gift ideas to place in their appreciation bags, nothing expensive just a few things that they can use on the cruise and maybe a few things that they will have as a keepsake. Any and all ideas are welcome and appreciated. and once again, thanks for having me on this forum. It looks very fun. :);):D:cool:

Our daughter did a similar gift bag for the guests on her wedding cruise. I remember a small maginetic dry erase board with attached marker so people could come by and write notes on the door. She also and personalized t-shirts, inexpensive sandals, tote bag, and a plastic drink cup.

Edited by clarea

Welcome to Cruise Critic and to cruising! Sounds like an interesting group you have going on Triumph and I expect you will all have a great time! Triumph gets some good reviews and when we sailed her several years ago, it was a great ship and we enjoyed our cruise on her.

Maybe a lanyard for sign and sail cards, some folks like those. They are rather inexpensive at office supply stores. Magnets with hooks or clips for inside the cabin. The dry erase boards are a great idea since you have a group of people going along.

Happy planning

Chapstick, Sunscreen Packets, breath mints, ginger candy (for mal de mer), Cheap visors that you can decorate with your group's name, Lifesavors candy because they're fun--and look like life rings, small cheap flashlights, battery tea lights to use as a nightlight in the bathroom.

A lot of these things can be found cheaply at dollar stores.

Edited by Sauer-kraut

Love love the Triumph! Had a great time on a ladies cruise too. There were 25 of us on our cruise.

Dollar tree ponchos are always handy and don't take up much room in a gift bag.

Deoorate or buy matching lanyards from the dollar tree.

Door decorations to match all of the group doors.

Even cheap tumblers from the Dollar tree decorated for the group would be a nice keepsake.

Keep it simple cause you have to lug all that stuff on the ship with your stuff too.

What a fun idea! I love the Triumph. :)

Flame-less candle in a votive holder. You could paint(or use stickers) beach stuff on the holder. This would be great if you have inside cabins, as they get very dark.

A cute little bag with travel sized sunscreen, lip balm and aloe.

Lanyards

Small glass bottles with corks-they can add sand/shells in to it. Add a cute little tag with ship name or dates of cruise or Ladies Only Cruise or something like that on it.

Sounds like you've gotten some good ideas. I second the mini flashlight, lip balm, sunscreen. Maybe some chocolate- like DOVE squares that have sayings in them. I have found some clip on hair decorations at a dollar store that might be fun- they had tropical flowers. I am sure they will enjoy & appreciate anything you come up with. Have a great time.

Hello all,

LadyTee76 here,

I am new to the forum. I will be going on a "Ladies Only Cruise" late June 2017. I planned this cruise my some of my lady friends and a few lady family members and we are all very excited. This will be our first cruise for the most of us. It will be 16 of us going which includes my daughter and myself as 2 of the 16. We will be going to Cozumel for 4 days, 3 nights. We are already counting down the days. :)

I am wanting to fix each of the ladies a little gift bag to show my appreciation of them joining me on this Ladies Only Cruise, and I am needing some kind of gift ideas to place in their appreciation bags, nothing expensive just a few things that they can use on the cruise and maybe a few things that they will have as a keepsake. Any and all ideas are welcome and appreciated. and once again, thanks for having me on this forum. It looks very fun. :);):D:cool:

First of all I think you all will have a blast ... and you're very kind to think of a gift bag for everyone.

Without breaking the bank, Carnival has Fun Shop (or something along those lines) which you can pick gifts from there and delivered if you don't want to carry anything! Or, you can get sunscreen chapstick, sunscreen lotion, dollarstore (Dollarama) sunhat (they are like 2-3 dollars in Canada), people wear their ship/sail cards on a lanyard, so that might be another option, sparkly/girly lanyards ... or even just a thank you for joining cards to each one of them with a gift card from the ship for the amount you wanted to spend on the goodies so that it can be spent on the ship ...

It sounds really exciting ... we (my spouse and I) just had our first cruise on Carnival and loved it!!!!

:)

• 2 weeks later...