Leaving a list for family while we are gone:

eelyak

I need to find a letter or a form of a letter to get to take with me on this cruise, my daughter is from another married I've been told to get a letter of concent ? to take her out of the US , where would I obtain such a letter?

NCL has the letter in adobe format. http://www.ncl.com/download/faxback/1500.pdf

Check with your cruiseline.

I must have this form since I'm traveling without my husband.

You will not be able to board without it.

I left detailed instructions on how to use the TV/Satellite/Surround Receiver/DVD using the two remote controls. I went as far as physically scanning the remotes and enlarging it so it could be referenced without my parents having to use glasses.

PS

I'm glad we had a back-up TV hooked up with no special controls. The home theater proved too much!

I've left most of this detailed information whenever I've left my children behind for more than a couple of days. Especially if I left the country. One thing I used to do while they were small is make them a little card for each day I was gone. (computer card programs make this a snap). I'd put a cute picture on the front, and a joke, or a stick of gum, or a small word puzzle (can be found on kids websites) and a brief note. I'd ask the caregivers to give them out one day at a time. I'd date them, so I could say, two more days till I'm home.... The caregives told me the kids loved them and looked forward to them. I still find them lying around in their rooms everynow and then. It would always make me smile when I thought about them opening their cards each day....

Archived