Does anyone NOT take their own shampoo??

AmandaNS

I've been bitten by the "pack lightly" bug... and it's become a personal challenge to see how much extra stuff I can get rid of... I hate lugging luggage (gee, wander why it's called that?? LOL). Not packing stuff like shampoo would lighten the load a bit, but I don't want to look like I just stuck my finger in a light socket!! I'm a female with short hair, and I'm not usually picky about what I wash it with, within reason. I don't spend a lot of time sitting in the sun or in the water, either.

Any thoughts??? We're sailing on the Empress (RCCL), but it sounds like the low-quality shampoo is pretty much across the board.

I never have a problem using hotel/freebie shampoo. I have thin hair and don't have to worry about fly-aways or frizzies though. I would say if you haven't had a problem with other hotel shampoos you would be fine with the stuff onboard.

Michelle in SoCal

I bring my own shampoo only since I started coloring my hair (color treated hair needs special shampoo) but otherwise I find the free shampoo to be very nice quality.

Leave it home and travel light, I WANT to live with the "travel light" motto, but I am constantly overpacking! :rolleyes:

Archived