Oceana boarding in venice

tayjay2001

Hi going next month from venice. Can anyone tell me if we will get chance to see any of venice. we land at 1.45pm so not sure what time we will get to the ship, and I think the ship leaves at 8pm. I would really like to see some of venice but dont really think we will have time as anyone done this before. Thanks.

Hi going next month from venice. Can anyone tell me if we will get chance to see any of venice. we land at 1.45pm so not sure what time we will get to the ship, and I think the ship leaves at 8pm. I would really like to see some of venice but dont really think we will have time as anyone done this before. Thanks.

We have watched her sail out the last 2 times on webcams and marinetraffic.com and she has sailed at 10pm. Last April we joined in Venice and had plenty of time to get in to Venice on the ship's shuttle and back. :)

You should be on the boat by 3. Last Wednesday we sailed at 8.30. Your problem is muster/lifeboat drill, which was at 5.30 with no mention of the later repeat, although since they didn't check names you would probably get away with kissing it.