FREE at SEA offers - which ones?

cruising777

I'm sailing on the Epic in October and I am re-evaluating my choices for which 2 FREE at SEA offers are right for us. Trying to decide which 2?

Unlimited Beverages - We are not heavy drinkers at all, I'm ok with drinking water all week. Even though it's free the cost of gratuities is 18% and we only have one day at sea. So thinking this is not for us even though it's a great deal!

Free Wifi - I know we will be on vacation and it's nice to be away from everything including internet but it would be nice to check my email to see if any of my shore excursions booked are trying to contact me or to check in on weather etc.

Shore Excursion Credit - I have booked 2 shore excursions through NCL; If I choose the shore excursion credit that would give me $50 x 2 ports = $100

Speciality Dining - Trying to decide if it's worth getting this. Is the regular dining ok?

Currently I've chosen the Speciality Dining and the Shore Excursion Credit. Thinking of getting the free wifi in exchange for either the dining or the shore excursion credit? If I do decide to keep the speciaity dining, I would like to make my reservations soon as I'm within the 90 day period.

Thoughts and advice would be appreciated.

Thank you!

The wifi package was pretty great with the excellent bonus of no service charge on it! We didn't even use all of it the whole week using it daily for social media, email, etc.

The dining package has a service charge. I think the better value is the wifi and the port excursion credit.

Edited by Viva_la_Vida