Allure cabin

We have had CP Balconys on Deck 10 and have been very happy. This Cruise we are trying a BW Balcony 3 Cabins from the End on Deck 11, Can't wait.

Glad just to have any cabin on Allure! :D

I would try to get one on the hump (area sticking out on the side) on deck 8.

Thanks. I wanted to do the hump with an inside across the hall.... looks like the only floor I can do that on is 7 but I was reading that 7197 you can hear noise from the Park Cafe above you in the mornings..... hmm

We had that type of cabin and really liked it. We were on deck 10 and 5 sets of cabins away from the elevator. It was close enough to the elevator that we didn't have to walk very far once off the elevator but quiet enough that we didn't hear anything. It was a great spot.

Thinking of taking my next cruise on Allure.

Does anyone have a favorite cabin? Ideally looking at a Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Thanks

People pool people with no real mobility issues, we like deck 12 as it is close to things we use the most. We spend a lot of time on the steps, so being that high up is no problem. I pick deck 12 as I like to keep a 1 deck buffer between me and the pool deck (15).

We had deck 6, cabin 666...not a good number, but loved the location! Right by the elevator and easy access to many areas we went to. Didn't have same deck this time, but have 8 in the same area. We'll always stick with this spot if we can. I would suggest 6 or 8 in that area.

Thinking of taking my next cruise on Allure.

Does anyone have a favorite cabin? Ideally looking at a Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Thanks

We were in 9198, dead center of the forward hump. The bed is by the balcony. EXCELLENT cabin.

We have had Cabin 7198 on the hump.....must admit it was our favorite

we have the one right across the way at the moment -- 7598 (D2) and interior Promenade View 7599

Just trying to decide..... I like being closer to the back of the ship and those rooms are more toward the front. But it's a nice hump room

My other one that I was looking at was room 9250 (D7) which looks like partial hump but the interior room is a Central Park View and it's closer to the back of the ship.

Which would you do??

Edited by descotes