NCL Breakaway - Inside Cabin # 14615

Breakaway - Inside Cabin

I am a Platinum member of NCL.

We cruised on July 1st, 2016 (9) nights to the Caribbean and Bermuda - ImageUploadedByForums1468254917.850442.jpg.214f571f3bc50811932681ca0dad8ed7.jpgRound trip from NYC.

I would not hesitate to book another inside cabin.

We had cabin # 14615 on the Breakaway.

The cabin had bedding for three passengers, however, I would recommend only two share this space. Since we only use the cabin to sleep and shower in, we had adequate storage space for two passengers. The cabin was well put together, no squeaks, creaks, or rattles. When we retired at night, we would set the TV on the (View from the bridge channel) thereby having a soft glow from the TV screen as a night light, and awaking to a beautiful view of the ocean. What a deal!

Note: I am not a flag waver for NCL

Sent from my iPad using Forums

ImageUploadedByForums1468259213.340144.jpg.709ef4dbe957ff09d7dd3d7d337f34f7.jpg

Another view of our inside cabin. I have stayed in suites, balcony cabins, ocean views, and now an interior cabin. If you only sleep and shower in your cabin you may want to consider an interior cabin.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

It's been years since we were in an inside cabin, but I love your idea about leaving the TV on the View from the Bridge channel. We had our first several cruises in the least expensive inside cabin on the lowest deck. Before they had that channel on the TVs, I remember sending my DH up a couple of decks to check and see how the weather was so we could decide what to wear ;)