HAL regular sails the Caribbean Princess British Isles cruise June 25, 2016

StartrainDD

Thank you for the review. I'm exhausted just reading your review. I've taken several cruises to the British Isles so I know how busy they can be.

I also sail HAL and am a 3-star Mariner. Unlike on HAL, on Princess, you get a very nice, and free, Internet package after only five cruises or 50 cruise days. You also get unlimited free laundry as an Elite Captain's Circle member after only 15 cruises or 150 days. There are so many Elite now it's probably one of the reasons why Princess rarely offers the "by a bag" laundry. It's not unusual to have 1,000 Elite or more on a cruise.

As for your passport and Ireland, it's due to the Schengen Agreement. The UK is not in the Agreement, Ireland is so you have to go through Immigration. Any question, Google Schengen Agreement.

Thank you for such a detailed, awesome review! DH and I are booked on this cruise for June 6, 2017 and I have already booked a couple of tours. I am a planner and like to know everything I can about where I am going and your info has been so helpful. I really appreciate it! I look at cruise critic everyday (obsessed maybe?)...I just look so forward to my next cruise and planning ahead makes me happy :)

Inviting anyone booked for June 6, 2017 British Isles cruise on Caribbean Princess to come on over to the Roll Call!

Think we are fellow plan aheaders --makes me happy also :) We are on the May 25, 2017 British Isles with Kirkwall (the Orkneys) cruise. Already have flights, hotels, and several tours booked. Looking forward to seeing new places.

Booked on CP May1 2017 sailing to go via Kirkwall. We did a similar route on the Golden years ago and are looking forward to the trip again. Your review was so helpful. We have dear friends who are strong HAL sailors; she loves her majong and needlepoint and he just loves to talk your ear off. We were tempted by a HAL cruise to South America but went with STAR Princess instead. It was also a great cruise.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks so much to the OP for the detailed review. A group of 16 of us have booked the itinerary for September 2017, starting to gather information now.

We will pay particular attention to our tour plans on the tender ports. And, apparently make sure we have umbrellas :D