Summer 2018 Deployment

I know that's when they'll be released but do you have any predictions as to where they'll sail?

I don't have any predictions, but if you search for posts by MADFlyer, you will find a wealth of excellent information on future cruise schedules.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I also participated in some deployment predictions, but as for now, there's few information available, so currently difficult to forecast, and you know RCCL's mindgames and last minute decisions... :rolleyes:

However, some hints I could find:

Cruise schedule of Portland (Maine): http://www.cruiseportlandmaine.com/why-cruise-here/cruise-schedule/2018-2/

It shows Anthem, Freedom and Grandeur otS throughout the summer season, to be joined by Serenade in fall 2018.

I am wondering that Anthem and Freedom are calling in more or less the same pattern, with two days difference. May RCCL deploy two ships out of Cape Liberty, or are they acting as placeholder??

All in all, at least the Canada/NE program seems to be business as usual.

Serenade listed at Portland leads to another Scandinavia summer season in 2018, either from Copenhagen/Stockholm, or Harwich maybe.

And Freedom otS in Canada/NE implies that the Oasis 4 might sail the Med sailings from Barcelona.

Hi,

I also participated in some deployment predictions, but as for now, there's few information available, so currently difficult to forecast, and you know RCCL's mindgames and last minute decisions... :rolleyes:

Cruise schedule of Portland (Maine): http://www.cruiseportlandmaine.com/why-cruise-here/cruise-schedule/2018-2/

It shows Anthem, Freedom and Grandeur otS throughout the summer season, to be joined by Serenade in fall 2018.

I am wondering that Anthem and Freedom are calling in more or less the same pattern, with two days difference. May RCCL deploy two ships out of Cape Liberty, or are they acting as placeholder??

Serenade listed at Portland leads to another Scandinavia summer season in 2018, either from Copenhagen/Stockholm, or Harwich maybe.

And Freedom otS in Canada/NE implies that the Oasis 4 might sail the Med sailings from Barcelona.

That's interesting. Maybe two ships in Bayonne.

Are you sure it is Freedom of the Seas? It could be the Carnival Freedom.

According to the schedule, it is RCI's Freedom of the Seas.

With that said, things can definitely change. And it Royal's case, things can change up until the day itineraries are released. :rolleyes:

According to the schedule, it is RCI's Freedom of the Seas.

With that said, things can definitely change. And it Royal's case, things can change up until the day itineraries are released. :rolleyes:

Plus even after being on sale for a few months.

Edited by springaussie

Hi,

Thanks for the info. Definitely a bit odd.

As far as I am aware, there's no 2018/2019 Deployment thread yet. I guess someone can start one (hint, hint). ;):)

Won't we use this thread as the 2018/19 deployment thread?

I am also wondering about the calls of both Freedom and Anthem of the Seas.

Either old and new calls are overlapping here, and one of the two ships is going elsewhere, or they really deploy two ships from Bayonne, as RCCL already planned for the 2017 season (now, only in fall, two ships are sailing from Bayonne).

So the first most likely guesses are:

-Oasis 4: Med from Barcelona

-Harmony, Alllure: Carib from PE

-Quantum: Far East

-Oasis: Carib from PCL

-Anthem, Freedom: Northeast/Bermuda/Carib from Bayonne

-Liberty: Carib from GAL

-Serenade: Scnadinavia summer, Canada/NE fall

Won't we use this thread as the 2018/19 deployment thread?

I am also wondering about the calls of both Freedom and Anthem of the Seas.

Either old and new calls are overlapping here, and one of the two ships is going elsewhere, or they really deploy two ships from Bayonne, as RCCL already planned for the 2017 season (now, only in fall, two ships are sailing from Bayonne).

So the first most likely guesses are:

-Oasis 4: Med from Barcelona

-Harmony, Alllure: Carib from PE

-Quantum: Far East

-Oasis: Carib from PCL

-Anthem, Freedom: Northeast/Bermuda/Carib from Bayonne

-Liberty: Carib from GAL

-Serenade: Scnadinavia summer, Canada/NE fall

I would love to see them add back 7 night Bermuda cruises. Maybe that's what they could use Freedom for, although the Portland calls mess with that plan.

I would love to see them add back 7 night Bermuda cruises. Maybe that's what they could use Freedom for, although the Portland calls mess with that plan.

She could do alternating 7 night Bermuda and 7 night Canada/NE sailings... [emoji848]

In full she is not listed with the 14 night pattern calling at Portland, rather less regular. Maybe she will overtake the longer itineraries to Quebec?

Edited by shipfriend_max

• 1 month later...
I don't have any predictions, but if you search for posts by MADFlyer, you will find a wealth of excellent information on future cruise schedules.

There have finally started to be enough port bookings to make some predictions for the 2018-19 season.

They always book Celebrity first and it appears that is coming to a close and they are focusing on Royal Caribbean now.

I have started a 2018-19 speculation thread now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51017817#post51017817

There have finally started to be enough port bookings to make some predictions for the 2018-19 season.

They always book Celebrity first and it appears that is coming to a close and they are focusing on Royal Caribbean now.

I have started a 2018-19 speculation thread now.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=51017817#post51017817

Thank-you once again!:)

• 5 months later...

The Freedom will be sailing on 7 Day voyages from Cape

Liberty visiting the Bahamas & Florida and several Canada/ New England voyages with calls in Bar Harbor

On 7/2-7/30-8/28/18.

The Anthem will be doing the usual 5 Day Bermuda,

9nt Bermuda/Caribbean starting on May 3, 2018 and ending on the 8/9/18-8/18/18 9nt voyage. The Anthem will do a 5nt voyage to Bermuda followed by a New England Canada voyage calling in Bar Harbor on 8/27/18.

Liberty visiting the Bahamas & Florida and several Canada/ New England voyages with calls in Bar Harbor

On 7/2-7/30-8/28/18.

9nt Bermuda/Caribbean starting on May 3, 2018 and ending on the 8/9/18-8/18/18 9nt voyage. The Anthem will do a 5nt voyage to Bermuda followed by a New England Canada voyage calling in Bar Harbor on 8/27/18.

Does that mean no long southern Caribbean sailings for anthem then ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Anthem will be doing the same 5 Day Bermuda departing on Saturdays and 9 Day Bermuda/Caribbean Voyages starting in Early May 2018 through August 18, 2108. This is an extremely popular ITINERARY

Which the Explorer, Liberty and Anthem has been doing for the past 12yrs.

The dates of call for the Anthem are posted in reliable Cruise port schedules

Which have been reliable for the past 12yrs or so

The Anthem will be doing the same 5 Day Bermuda departing on Saturdays and 9 Day Bermuda/Caribbean Voyages starting in Early May 2018 through August 18, 2108. This is an extremely popular ITINERARY

Which the Explorer, Liberty and Anthem has been doing for the past 12yrs.

The dates of call for the Anthem are posted in reliable Cruise port schedules

Which have been reliable for the past 12yrs or so

Yep that's great I mean later in the year the longer 12 night southerns she is doing over the winter will they carry over to 2018/19

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

On 7/2-7/30-8/28/18.

We are considering a Canada/New England cruise in August 2018. Is the Liberty going to be doing those routes? Is there somewhere I can find additional information including dates/intineraries? Will they be 7 days? Thanks for your help!

The official schedule for the Anthem, Grandeur, Freedom will be out During the Week of March 27. The Anthem & Freedom as of now will be doing a 7&9 day voyage for Late August 2018

• 5 weeks later...
Booked a western Caribbean trip on allure out of Fort Lauderdale aug '18 waiting on the Bayonne western Caribbean aug 18 to come out. Was supposed to be out week of march 27 no such luck

Sailings from Bayonne are available through April 2019. Anthem year round, Adventure during the 2018 summer and fall.