Splendors new menus

cmptrwiz

I heard the Splendor switched to the American Table menus. We will be sailing her in October on an 8 day Southern Caribbean. Does anyone know what the menu is for the 8th day. I'm just curious. We have a copy of all the 7 day menus but not the 8 day.

Thanks Wiz

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am assuming they would use the regular menus for the first 7 days and then add a different menu for the 8th day. Although I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped the extra menu somewhere between day 1-7.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I'll be on her this Saturday for a 8 day Southern cruise. I'll try to take pics of the menus and post it when I get back :-)

Looking forward to seeing this....and to any other comments and thoughts you want to share upon your return!

I still have a few months until I sail on her, but really excited reading about her! Enjoy your cruise.

I'll be on her this Saturday for a 8 day Southern cruise. I'll try to take pics of the menus and post it when I get back :-)

Would be great I appreciate it.

I will be on the Splendor late August - early September and I would appreciate the menus too 😊

Thanks in advance

We just got off the Splendor July 10. The last night was prime rib. I don't remember what the other choices were as the prime rib was the only item that appealed to us.

We just got off the Splendor July 10. The last night was prime rib. I don't remember what the other choices were as the prime rib was the only item that appealed to us.

Could you tell me when the formal (elegant) nights are please?

I was on an 8 day itinerary in Jan on the Conquest.

There were different menus every night. One night offered Beef Wellington which I commented to my waiter that I had not seen on a cruise in a while. He told me that it was only on the 8 day sailings.

Where can I find the copies of the menus? We leave in 2 weeks. What's on the kids menus? Can kids order off the adult menu if they see something they like?

Firemanbobswife had them for the glory. Check out her past posts.

• 2 weeks later...

Pisces68 I was just wondering if you made it back from the Splendor?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I guess there's no reason to come back to the forums if you're back from your cruise haha!

Pisces68 got back on Sunday and posted on CC about some Effy jewelry problems, but never visited this thread! [emoji30]